- lights on sinking ships
n o t e s ---
- complex commission (dos) of xenos for *Mekomiya.
hopefully this is what you wanted <3 you never responded to my Notes about approving it/corrections, so this is what you get. haha
markings of this color are difficult, so it took a while to get them to go with the image u.u
e x t r a ---
- with: gimp 2.6 + PSe + tablet
c r e d i t s ---
o-o Dude, perfect .-. wish I can do that
love how you played with the highlights and lighting on this!
Love at first sight
I do believe this is my favorite out of all of your pieces. I loves it! Are those markings or scars on the legs? -Is guessing scars-
- thank you! and if i remember correctly they were black markings. it's been a while but i'm pretty sure. C:
pretty!!! it looks so life-like.
Really inspire me...
ERMERGERD! SO PREETEE!!
This is amazing! I wish I had skills like this!!!
Ahhh, beautiful. ;o; Thank you sososo much. Sorry I didn't respond. Like I said, I've been stupid busy with work and last weekend I was away at a Con and yeah. x.x BUT AHHHHHH. <3
- <3 i'm glad you like it. was a bit of a struggle at first but i ended up enjoying it. and that's no problem, as long as everything is how you wanted it!
ffff so gorgeous! :3
OMG ♥♥♥♥ O_________________________O
Wow Kerr... I think this is my favorite work of yours so far. The wolf just looks so proud and... stunning. Markings looked like they were meant to be there. Great job love.
- thanks so much <3 the markings were a struggle at first so i'm glad they look good!
o____________O Sigath this is outstandingly beautiful in ever way.. DMFBLKDMFKBMMSODKVMSDL;; ♥